Wednesday 22 May 2013

What You Doing Wednesday Week 59


Good Morning Everyone.
I hope your week is going well.

I managed to get myself taken by ambulance
to hospital.
Luckily it wasn't anything to worry about.
My stomach lining is inflamed 
so causing me a lot of pain.
They have altered my medication
so hopefully it won't be happening again.
I'd actually only rung the new 111 
(non-emergency number)
to get a doctors appointment.
It was a bit of excitement for the week anyway.

I'm making quite a few things this week:
I'm making good progress on my Mad Black Bird Hat

This is going to be a badger hat

I'm finally getting round to my fox hat


I'm making good progress on the:

I'm making a whale hat for Little Red

I'm also making a Diary of a Wimpy Kid's Hat
I am using the free pattern:

I can't wait to show you some of them finished :-)

I'm reading two books this week.
I'm Listening to:
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

To be honest I've watched all the films
and tv mini films
of Jane Austen's books but I've never read the books.
I decided to work my way through the books
to see what the difference is.
It has amazed me the difference in listening to the original books.
I'll let you know what I think of the book
once I've finished it.

I am still reading:
The Vampire Manifesto (Vampire Manifesto Book One) by Rashaad Bell
Kindle:
   
I'm unsure about this book.
I don't know whether all the different things covered in the book
needed to be there.
I'll let you know what my final thoughts are when I have finished it.
I'm 89% of the way through so I should hopefully have the 
review soon :-).

Now it's your turn to share what you are doing.
It doesn't have to be crochet, anything you are making
is perfect.



Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.


I am also linking up with:


   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you enjoy the blog http://www.crochetaddictuk.com!
Thank you ever so much for commenting!
I love reading everything you put and I will try and reply but it just depends on my health.
Thanks Sue